[mdlug] chromium OS torrent ?

Dean Durant mdlug at wowway.com
Fri Nov 27 10:14:26 EST 2009

I don't know if anyone follows linuxtracker.org. There is a torrent waiting to be seeded
Google Chrome OS .vmdk per Vnware-VirtualBox (7z) and I would like to download it, or even just the source. I got as far as src.chromium.org and then there was a git tree, and I tried looking for the appropriate thing to download that I could seed as a torrent. Not sure what to pick.

If anyone has or knows of either a download or a functional torrent for the source or whatever, I would like to do that. I would leave my computer on 24/7 as long as someone was leeching from me. Thanks.