[mdlug] Scanning help

list1c30fe42 at bellsouth.net list1c30fe42 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 24 19:24:03 EST 2009

Garry,

Ingles, Raymond wrote:
>  Some useful information on image stitching for Linux may be found here:
>  http://lwn.net/Articles/351053/

It keeps dropping from my schedule, but after various scanner woes,
I've planned to build a tinker-toy frame to hold my camera steady
relative to a marked surface on which I can place pages.
At 2816x2112 pixels, my camera achieves 300dpi at 9" x 7",
if taken from a frame, it shouldn't be too hard
to perform stitching.

If you build such a frame, send me a photo ;)

Hopefully helpful,
--
Bob