[mdlug] Scanning help

Aaron Kulkis akulkis00 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:10:25 EST 2009

Garry Stahl wrote:
> Aaron Kulkis wrote:
>> Better than that, It's a 34x17 scanner/printer/fax/copier
>>
>> Check Microcenter and Office Depot (Or is it Office Max?
>> I always get them confused).
>>
>> They have a similar model for $350.  I forget whatis the
>> difference between the two.
>>

> Do you have a model number?

Damn..what I was thinking of is the Brother MFC 6*90 line,
which can both print and scan (flat bed) Ledger size (11x17),
not nearly as big as what I was thinking it was.

MFC-6490 CW  (Color, Wireless)
<http://www.brother-usa.com/mfc/modeldetail.aspx?PRODUCTID=MFC6490CW&tab=spec>

MFC-6890 CDW (Color, Removable Drive?, Wireless)
<http://www.brother-usa.com/mfc/modeldetail.aspx?PRODUCTID=MFC6890cdw&tab=spec>

Apparently, the 6890 model has some sort of "removable drive" slot
in adition to the standard USB and memory card slots.

Other than that, they appear to be the same.