[mdlug] OT: single resistor source?

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Tue Nov 17 15:21:47 EST 2009

> From: Peter Bart

> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:50:13 -0500
> "Ingles, Raymond" <Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com> wrote:

> 	I have an old 20-21" Trinitron analog TV with component inputs
> 	that can be had for the price of coming to get it. I don't know
> 	if that works for you.

 Sorry, an analog TV has - at best - an effective resolution of around
720x480. The monitor I'm working on has a max resolution of 1600x1200.
It makes a difference. :->

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                             (313) 227-2317

 "The four points of the compass be logic, knowledge, wisdom and the
 unknown. Some do bow in that final direction. Others advance upon it.
 To bow before the one is to lose sight of the three. I may submit to
     the unknown, but never to the unknowable." - Roger Zelazny