[mdlug] Router - now power.

Aaron Kulkis akulkis00 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:43:23 EST 2009

Robert Adkins wrote:
>> Any industry that needs subsidies is, by definition,
>> non-sustainable, no matter how much it is promoted by the
>> "sustainable energy" drones.
>
> 	Aaron,
>
> 	That would make most industries in this nation unsustainable. There
> are so many subsidies given out to so many industries that it is absolutely
> sickening. If what you say is true, than our entire economy is
> unsustainable, because once the subsidies stop for one industry and it
> folds, it will start taking others down with it.

If they were wiped out across the board, I doubt much would change
for most business.

We need a Constitutional amendment prohibiting this stuff.

Businesses wouldn't spend so much time lobbying Congress if the
stakes were not so high.  The problem now, is, the average business
or industrial sector CEO looks around, and says, "My business is
subsidizing 80% of the other businesses out there---therefor, I
must hire lobbyists to get a law to subsidize my busineess, too
so I can JUST GET OUR MONEY BACK.

It's corruption and vote buying on a grand scale, and the root
cause is Congress itself.