[mdlug] Router - now power.

Peter Bart peter at petertheplumber.net
Sun Nov 8 08:47:25 EST 2009

On Sat, 2009-11-07 at 22:00 -0500, Dan Pritts wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 05:33:28PM -0500, Jay Nugent wrote:
> >    Lots of 'claims' Aaron.  Now back up your claims and show us the
> > numbers.  Show us the actual data.  Show us the URL's to where we can read
> > about this issue.  Not that I don't trust you implicitly (tic), but I'd
> > like to see the same data you based your "expertise" on.  Care to share???
>
> I saw an article, perhaps linked on slashdot, that showed that the microturbines
> made way too little power to make sense as power generation if you are on the grid.
>
> Full-size wind-farm turbines OTOH didn't have this issue.

	Something I saw in Popular Mechanics or Science some time ago is
<http://www.freewatt.com/index.asp>. I passed it off as simply another
whole house generator because it still uses fossil fuel. But I keep
seeing it here and there. It's also quite a bit more that a generator. I
thought some might be interested given the current discussion.

Best Regards,

--
Peter Bart <peter at petertheplumber.net>
Peter The Plumber