[mdlug] Router - now power.

Aaron Kulkis akulkis00 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:06:12 EST 2009

Jay Nugent wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> On Fri, 6 Nov 2009, Aaron Kulkis wrote:
>
>> The Europeans picked all of the reliably windy places, and
>> they still couldn't get it to be economical.
>>
>> Why we're repeating the European Fiasco is beyond me.
>>
>> There are lots of promoted benefits, but no ACTUAL benefits.
>
>    Lots of 'claims' Aaron.  Now back up your claims and show us the
> numbers.  Show us the actual data.  Show us the URL's to where we can read
> about this issue.  Not that I don't trust you implicitly (tic), but I'd
> like to see the same data you based your "expertise" on.  Care to share???

First, primae facea evidence:
If these things made economic sense, they wouldn't need to be subsidized.
Even the subsidies aren't enough, so now they're trying to push through
further costs on coal and oil.

The Netherlands and Spain have both invested heavily in this
technology, and are producing in the range of 10% by wind power,
but the astronomical.  The average cost of each "green job"
paying around $50,000/year has been over $1,000,000 of
government subsidization. (This includes not only the
field maintenance workers, but also the windmill producers, too).

<http://www.google.com/search?q=spain+wind+subsidies&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=mozilla&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=mozilla&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aunofficial&num=100&q=netherlands+wind+subsidies&btnG=Search>

In both countries, the public is getting fleeced in taxes so
as to direct it into the pockets of a few elites who positioned
themselves to receive the money.

Al Gore got wind of this fleece-the-proles scheme, and is
trying the same ploy on us (so he can get paid $ billions
selling "carbon credits" for simply NOT cutting down trees
on his properties.  Shades of feudalism.  All we need is
hereditary political power....check...and weapons rights
only for the politically connected -- they almost got that
one before the "shall issue" concealed carry laws spread
by popular demand throughout the nation.)

Any industry that needs subsidies is, by definition,
non-sustainable, no matter how much it is promoted
by the "sustainable energy" drones.