[mdlug] Router is giving up on routing let alone working

R. Kannan rkannan at peoplepc.com
Tue Nov 3 14:37:07 EST 2009

Looking at the picture of this router (WRT54GL) on the Linksys site, it looks like the model I currently have. I can check to make sure that this is the case when I get back home tonight. This router is kept in a well ventilated (on a desk) place but seems to be nearing its end after 46 months. It drops the connection and needs to be rebooted when this happens.