[mdlug] OT: Good DSL Provider?

Stan Green Stan at mcomputersolutions.com
Wed May 27 20:29:49 EDT 2009

I know this subject comes up from time to time, but things change over time.
(i.e. providers come and go.)

I am looking to switch my DSL provider. (I don't have cable and am not
interested in going that route.) I am currently on SpeakEasy, who I have been
very happy with. However they seem a little high in price, $60+/month. I put
up with the price to get a static IP address and allowed to run servers. I am
moving my web site to a hosting provider, so I no longer need a static IP
address or to run a server.

I am looking for good performance at a lower price point. Does anyone have
experience with a good DSL provider. I'm OK with acting like a normal Windows
users to get it set up. (I don't need to tell them I use Linux as long as it
still work after setup.)

Thanks,
Stan