[mdlug] "Linux Format" March issue available for download

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Wed Mar 4 11:51:38 EST 2009

Aaron Kulkis wrote:
> That's so those who don't yet have Linux can use it.
>
> Suppose you're trying to MIGRATE to Linux, but have no Linux
> machine available... then .zip is the best fileformat.

I just felt the Earth shift, I'm agreeing with Aaron.  Zip is the most
common compression format and everyone but EVERYONE has it.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org