[mdlug] Dual-Monitor use with Jaunty

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Thu Jun 25 11:52:58 EDT 2009

I have dual monitor running on my ubuntu 9.04 with a nvidia video card.
in my xorg.conf file I have it in "Twinview" mode,  Here is an excerpt
from my conf file:
Section "Screen"
    Identifier     "Screen0"
    Device         "Device0"
    Monitor        "Monitor0"
    DefaultDepth    24
    Option         "TwinView" "1"
    Option         "TwinViewXineramaInfoOrder" "CRT-0"
    Option         "metamodes" "CRT-0: 1152x864 +0+0, CRT-1: 1152x864
+1152+0"
    Option         "AddARGBGLXVisuals" "True"
    SubSection     "Display"        Depth       24
EndSubSection

my background will span the both of the screens, and when I open an
application the it will open in the screen that my mouse is in.
 Nvidia options programs is called nvidia-settings,  So: sudo
nvidia-settings.

Tony Bemus