[mdlug] Accessing the Microsoft Exchange Server via

Robert Meier list1c30fe42 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 1 20:15:27 EDT 2009

Jim,

> So am I right in understanding that after installing MAPI you had an
> option for MAPI  as your server option in [addition] to Exchange, POP, IMAP?

Correct.

I have CentOS-5.3 installed, used 'bash> yum check-update(?)'.
I was looking for and saw "MAPI" and "openchange" amongs its notes,
so approved the upgrade.  Regretfully, I did keep a copy of
its notes, so I have little detail to offer.

Reporting,
--
Bob

  "You can never pin scientists down to a date."
     -- Assistant Chief Hadfield "The Sands of Mars" by Dr. Arthur C. Clarke