[mdlug] Reminder: SEMCO SIG-Linux meeting Tue 7/27 Oak Park Public Library

Peter Bart peter at petertheplumber.net
Mon Jul 27 15:47:20 EDT 2009

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:02:48 -0400
Raymond McLaughlin <driveray at ameritech.net> wrote:

> Mike Rudas will present an install of Ubuntu Linux.
> I will try and bring a desktop to use, but if you would like to
> volunteer your computer,
> let us know.
>
> July 28th
>
> Where: Oak Park Library, 14200 Oak Park Blvd., Oak Park, Michigan
> 48232-2084. Oak Park Blvd. is 9.5 mile road and the library is west of
> Coolidge. Ask at the library about the room assignment.
>
> 4th Tuesday 6:45-8:45pm
>
> After the meetings some of us meet for a bite to eat at
>
> O'Mara's
> SW corner of 12 Mile&  Coolidge
> 2555 12 Mile Rd
> Berkley, MI 48072
>
> (248)399-6750
> www.omaras.net

Hello All,
	If you need, I have two IBM Thinkpads currently not being used
	that can be used for demo purposes. One is a T22 w/a PCMCIA
	card wireless adapter and the other is a T30 w/everthing
	internal. I can't be there but I'm sure arrangements could be
	made? Please let me know and I'll look up specific specs/quirks
	I know about.

Best Regards,
--
Peter The Plumber sm