[mdlug] Linux Desktops For Sale

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Jul 1 10:40:16 EDT 2009

I completely agree.

However, these systems aren't aimed specifically at technically oriented
folks, they are being aimed at the "general public". The "general public"
might have significant issues with understanding all the stuff about
partitions.

Of course, with the "Live CD" restore media, there would be no problem with
you or me or other technically oriented folks reinstalling the OS and
creating our own partition scheme and then still take full advantage of the
completely configured system.

-Rob