[mdlug] Suggestions for games for an elderly parent? Starcraft

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 16:02:48 EST 2009

Even though I love Linux and would buy Games For Linux if they were available.  I also find that with a lot of key Applications I have to have MS :(.

Wish List:
1. Visio Like Application for Linux
2. Better Linux Game choice (Maybe EA will see the light).
3. Low Gas Prices
4. Linux/OpenSource Super Bowl Commercials

From what I read the play station is based on the PowerXcell chip a project IBM & Sony was a part of, so getting an OS independant game engine is not a huge leap.

David C. Lane