[mdlug] Obahma plan to digitize health care

Ron Blanchett muteid10t at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 14:21:38 EST 2009

What is even cooler is just giving you doctor permission to access you
health information via a secure online portal.
Thumb drives get lost from time to time leaving you personal information way
to @risk for me to like.
I would rather have it locked up in a somewhat more secure database
somewhere and give permission to access via an in person approval process.

The not to be named company that I work for does "portals" like this for
auto, health, etc every day.

-Ron

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 2:03 PM, David Lane <dcl400m at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wouldn't it be cool if you could give your doctor a thumb-drive and he/she
> could bring your medical history.
>
> David C. Lane

Joe E. Lewis  - "There's only one thing money won't buy, and that is
poverty."