[mdlug] Ohbmy-behindma plan to digitize health care

Bhaskar Navaneetham Bhaskar at anitej.com
Mon Jan 12 11:42:58 EST 2009

 <gib at juno.com>I think Gib at juno.com is envy about India. By well said about
the known facts such as cost cutting, business profit and too many issues
blah blah... why mdlugh become a another childish politics site? I support
the tread must taken away from this site.

Sorry Gib: I love to support local economy. but at the end of the day, the
handful collection of data still proven India is doing better than nothing.