[mdlug] Ohbmy-behindma plan to digitize health care

Ron Blanchett muteid10t at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:03:41 EST 2009

While I don't like the way this article was posted (very childish) I do like
the article.
Why, because I work for a not so well known but very much in the Press
lately company that does just what the article is talking about.

We specialize in what the articale calls "ubiquitous, 'anytime, anywhere'
solution" and "easily accessible data in a simple-to-use Web-based
application.".
We do what the article is talking about every day, day in and day out, and
we do it very well.

-Ron

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Michael Corral <micorral at comcast.net>wrote:

> 2009-01-12, Monsieur gib at juno.com a ecrit:
> [snip political nonsense]
>
> Aren't you an MDLUG officer? You should know better than to start a
> political thread on the main list. And your juvenile misspelling of
> Obama's name reflects even more poorly on you. You should be ashamed.
>
> Michael

Steve Martin  - "I like a woman with a head on her shoulders. I hate necks."