[mdlug] Ohbmy-behindma plan to digitize health care

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 09:42:55 EST 2009

This is a Linux User group group/list.

He is the first Black President (After Clinton) besides that I think he is good for America Not Like Bush
Who was for a War that did not make since.

I am offended,not because I'm Black, but because i he were white many short sighted people whould not have these uninformed views of him.

As This issue Relates to Tech/Linux:

I am where I am to day in my career BECAUSE I was turned a way from jobs in the 80's because I was BLACK. After that I took ownership if my knowledge of Technology. I had to Signed up for the Air Force in a Tech career, and I had to work twice as hard just to get and keep a regular job.

I stumbled on Linux as a viable option. I joined this group because there are like minded people I CAN NOT associate with people who can not celebrate diversity.

I’ll say it again:
I CAN NOT associate with people who can not celebrate diversity let a lone respect it.

I am wise enough to know that this might be one voice that is far from reprehensive the group. But I will not tolerate this non-since.  Beside this is far from the scope of this User group.

David C. Lane