[mdlug] [Microsoft Bashing]Stop the car I need to fix my radio

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 23:14:02 EST 2009

David Relson wrote:
> Last I heard, electronics in cars had progressed _way_ beyond the
> radios.  Automakers have been putting ECU's (Electronic Control Units)
> into cars for some time now.  Whether they have OS's, or merely a
> multi-tasking executive, they _are_ present.  Our kids will probably
> learn to hack into the dashboard to play tetris, or access facebook, or
> some such fun thing.

I can put tits on an airplane too, it isn't necessarily a good idea.

I'm all for progress, but to me that means improvements without creating
new problems in the process.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org