[mdlug] [Microsoft Bashing]Stop the car I need to fix my radio

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Tue Jan 6 20:25:57 EST 2009

I know a guy who said when he uses Ford's Sync which uses Microsoft software it sometimes will drop the bass.  he has to stop the car turn off the key, open then close the door and restart the car.  This fixes the bass.

Someone else said the same procedure is used to fix the blue-tooth connection.

The same guy has one of the Microsoft media players (Dune?) that locked up new years day.