[mdlug] I'll bring computer to meeting - Modem and Linux

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Mon Jan 5 18:01:10 EST 2009

In one of the other computer groups (Downriver Commodore Club?) meetings not too long ago we tried to get a computer to work (with Linux) for someone who needed dial-up modem access.  I've got an old computer with a modem.  Don't think I have time to work on it.

I can bring that to the MDLUG meeting Saturday if someone wants to try it out.  I'd be happy to give it to the person who was trying to get the computer to work if he still needs it.