[mdlug] What you've all been waiting for: A Linux user's review of Windows 7 Beta

Peter Bart peter at petertheplumber.net
Mon Feb 23 06:21:14 EST 2009

On Sat, 2009-02-21 at 20:41 -0500, Jeff Hanson wrote:
> Better get your comments in before the Windows fanboyz flood it.
> http://jhansonxi.blogspot.com/2009/02/linux-users-review-of-windows-7-beta.html

Dear Jeff,
	I read your entry regarding VM Ware with interest. I'll have to try and
get SIMS running again with your tips. It was agonizingly slow. Not much
interest in Vista, I'm afraid. I finally broke down though. I'm trying
to get XP installed with the SATA drivers, and then openSUSE for a dual
boot right now. Just for the SIMS.

Best Regards,
--
Peter Bart <peter at petertheplumber.net>