[mdlug] Anyone used TrueCrypt?

Brandon bfotiu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:52:54 EST 2009

I've used TrueCrypt to make file containers between systems but
encrypting the entire drive may be a little more difficult.  I made my
USB drive FAT32 and then mount the volumes individually using the
TrueCrypt client for each OS.  Works great so far but if you want to use
more exotic file systems it might give you some problems.  So basically,
what Ron Blanchett said.

Brandon Fotiu