[mdlug] Meeting topic for tomorrow?

Aaron Kulkis akulkis00 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 11:57:32 EST 2009

David Lee Lambert wrote:
> Is there a topic for tomorrow's meeting?
>
> I might be able to give a short (20 to 40 min.) presentation on "new features in Postgres 8.3 and 8.4".  Any interest in that?

I doubt that the differences between postgres 8.3 and 8.4 will
be of interest to many members -- because few members who attend
the meetings are familiar with postgres in the first place.

On the other hand...and INTRODUCTION TO POSTGRES would be great:
I'm sure that from just speaking off-the cuff, you could go on for
as long as 2+ hours.