[mdlug] Mint 6, SSH and disconnects

Brandon bfotiu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:27:10 EST 2009

My ISP is WideOpenWest and I have cable internet access they have been
fairly lenient in the past but this is my first attempt to use SSH.  I
have Firestarter installed so I can look for any rules regarding port
timeouts.  If it's the ISP resetting the connection shouldn't I just be
able to reconnect and be on my way again?  Why would network manager go
into offline mode?

Brandon