[mdlug] Mint 6, SSH and disconnects

Brandon bfotiu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:58:47 EST 2009

I read that over and it sounds close but Putty already sends a
keep-alive packet every 360 seconds by default.  I set it to 300 just in
case but I'm still trying to figure out why my home computer drops it's
network connection.  This seems to have something to do with SSH but I
don't understand how.  Before I was connecting from work I never saw
this behavior.

Thanks

Brandon