[mdlug] rsync'ing windows

Dan Pritts danno at umich.edu
Sun Feb 8 16:45:24 EST 2009

yes and no...

There are cygwin bugs which prevent it from working over an
ssh connection.  I'm not sure if it doesn't work outbound,
but i am sure it doesn't work inbound (i.e., if you ssh from
some other machine into the windows box).

rsyncd works but be sure you understand the security implications
of running it.