[mdlug] Penguicon Room Party? Ideas?

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Feb 7 08:53:21 EST 2009

The main item is money.  I suspect that we can come up with other items to spend the money on besides a room.  Ideas?  Please plan to attend he Meeting on the second Saturday to discuss this   The topic comes up from time to time.We've had some ideas floated already.

-- Tony Bemus <tony at bemushosting.com> wrote:
I remember people asking about running a room party at penguicon,  Is
there any interest,  if we have the interest I would volunteer to start
the process and see what is needed to host one.

Tony Bemus