[mdlug] What language is this? PHP?

Michael newmaniese at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 22:26:07 EST 2009

Sorry for the short reply earlier. It is javascript that is checking form
fields for validation like e-mail using a rough regular expression and makes
sure that first name, last name and phone actually contain a value. I can
give a better breakdown of what is going on line by line if you would like
over the weekend. I have a feeling that a id on a dom element changed and
that is why it isn't working.
To clarify Javascript is a dialect of ecmascript that is a trademark of Sun
and is used with permission in Mozilla products. I believe MS still uses
Jscript.