[mdlug] Suse Linux Email Stratigies

Michael newmaniese at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:51:33 EST 2009

I would love to hear of someone who has set up Zimbra[1]. I read about it in
a Linux Journal article[2] a while back. I tried to install it on an Ubuntu
Slicehost Server and had difficulty. Now its on my wishlist for something to
do with one of the spare computers I have laying around. Anyone tried it?
1) http://www.zimbra.com/
2) http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9619