[mdlug] [Fwd: [opensuse-offtopic] And now the Manchurian microchip]

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 14:48:04 EST 2009

I would agree with that.  The design is in one place, then the production is in another.  BUT the spyware does that.  Long time ago I had some music download and there was a bunch of crap that attatched to my system.  When I found out what it was I had to reload the OS (Windows).

The only place it "might" be is the Bios but unlikely because to call home it will need to open a socket.  The last would be the NIC card but at a very basic level (Hardware Level) on the IP stack.

David C. Lane