[mdlug] Immediate Attention FREE STUFF

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Thu Aug 20 18:26:04 EDT 2009

My wife has available "several" large computer lab workstations, no
computers, just the tables and racks.  I say several because she is not
the only one with access to them.  Anyone at her workplace that wants
one can roll it away.

If you want one you will need a truck or a large van.  Call me, ASAP.
You will need to drive to her workplace during business hours and she
will roll one out to you.  (Livonia, Mi Merriman and I-96)

This offer lasts until they are gone.  That could be noon that could be
two days, no assurance.

Number 313-846-9145, I will give you her business number and you can
arrange to get a rack, provided any are left.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org