[mdlug] [Discuss] MUG Meeting Nov 11th: Richard Johnson & KDE

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Tue Nov 4 17:17:33 EST 2008

Yes.  We have a few people who are late every meeting, it seems.  You can just walk in quietly and grab a seat.  The only disadvantage may be that you may have difficulty getting a place to plug in your laptop - if you choose to bring one (most people do).  Oh, one other disadvantage: you may feel uncomfortable going over and getting a pop and cookie and disrupting everyone.  But then, the cookies are worth the embarrassment and cheap buck donation.

-- "Robert Jim Fulner" <fulner at gmail.com> wrote:
I usually work till 7 p.m. in Southfield, is it OK to show up late?