[mdlug] Export Mounted ISOs

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri May 30 16:42:15 EDT 2008

This is part of the security structure of nfs4.  You set up a directory
to be your export 'root' (usually /export as you mentioned), and clients
will mount relative to that.  So if you set up /export/isos, and in
/etc/exports you have /export marked as 'fsid=0', then on the client you
would just:

mount -t nfs4 nfsserver:/isos /mnt

Of course, this is only if you are using nfs4.

Greg Wojtak
The Linux Fix
http://www.thelinuxfix.com/