[mdlug] Linux Creeping Into Everyday Life

Peter Bart peter at petertheplumber.net
Fri May 23 16:58:00 EDT 2008

On Fri, 23 May 2008 13:52:12 -0400 (EDT)
"R. Kannan" <rkannan at peoplepc.com> wrote:

> So does my Panasonic Plasma HD. There is a menu item that displays
> GPL (Version2?). But aren't they supposed to provide the source

	Some more things Linux, cell phones of all things.
<http://www.limofoundation.org/solutions/index.php>. Take a look at the
heavyweights on the membership roster
<http://www.limofoundation.org/current-members/index.php>. I wonder if
OpenMoko is finally going to get some traction?

--
Peter The Plumber sm on the Road
State Licensed Plumber