[mdlug] [Digi Photography] Wacom Tablets and PS CS3

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Thu May 22 10:56:42 EDT 2008

	I know, this is totally unrelated to Linux, but I know that there
are more than two other users into more "advanced" Digital Photography on
this list.

	I recently picked up an Wacom Intuos3 6x4 tablet (Which is awesome
by itself) and it has a special discount offer for a steep discount off of
Adobe PS CS3. Buying both the tablet and then PS CS3, the money spent was
roughly $150 less than buying PS CS3 by itself.

	Just thought I'd pass along this savings potential in case someone
else was considering PS CS3. Which, btw, is just about worth it on its own
simply for the RAW converter which is worlds better than the converter that
shipped with my camera.

	-Rob