[mdlug] *** MDLUG.ORG ON GENERATOR ***

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Fri May 2 19:00:00 EDT 2008

Greetings,
   DTE Emergy reported that they had a failed transformer and it needed to
be replaced.  They gave an ETR of 20:30 this evening.

   However, as of 18:50 the line voltages were back to normal and I have
swtiched back to coomercial mains and shut down the generator.  We will
keep the umbilical cable in place tonight just in case...

   www.mdlug.org continues to serve up webpages and spew email without
interruption :)

      --- Jay Nugent