[mdlug] Boot floppy in knoppix

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Thu May 1 10:05:09 EDT 2008

Some alternative solutions:

1) dban - see section 2.3 of the readme.txt file for how to put the
image on a floppy under Linux.  Wiping old drives on old systems will
take a long time, i.e. possibly hours.

  http://dban.sourceforge.net/

2) if you are a little less patient but curious, remove the drives and
disassemble them.  You'll get some really cool magnets and some shiny
patters for use in art work.

3) if you are not patient and could care less about art, remove the
drives and drive a nail through each of them.  Although, I guess some
people might consider that art.  :)

Regards,
- Robert