[mdlug] Is ATT Playing Traffic Cop??

Michael Rudas audiotech50 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 01:27:41 EDT 2008

--- Peter Bart wrote:

>   I tried today to send a short .avi file to my brother in law depicting
>  me trying out my new fountain pens. I have ATT DSL service and I could
>  not send it for anything. Either wireless, wired, nothing.

80MB is too big -- there's a 20 MB limit on file attachments.  Find an
upload service that lets you host a file, then link to it, or split it
into chunks.

You might also try Pando, which is a cross between attachments and
BitTorrent.  I have not tried it, but there IS a Linux client
available.

~~ Mikey