[mdlug] Annoying error

- otakurider at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 10:47:45 EDT 2008

I have this error some times when closing out of some GTK+ use apps -
pidgin, Evolution calendar, also in xsession-errors file some times.   It
dos not cause a issues that I can see with the apps or system stability.
searching results kind of vague talks about dbus bug in network manager app
but I have not install the app.

libnm_glib_nm_state_cb: dbus returned an error.
  (org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown) The name
org.freedesktop.NetworkManager was not provided by any .service files

I am running Fedora 8, 1G ram using gnome as desktop with Desktop effects
enabled,  Also using Nvidi card duel ,monitor setup.

Thanks

Pat