[mdlug] Phun - 2D physics sandbox

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:35:26 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Michael Rudas <audiotech50 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is not ENTIRELY OT -- there's a Linux version -- but I think this
>  is a pretty entertaining piece of software.  Check out the video!

Nifty application but the license needs more detail:
http://phun.cs.umu.se/wiki/Download

"Phun is free for non-commercial use. This means you can download it,
copy it etc, just don't make money using it (don't sell it or use it
for promotional puposes, but it's ok for you to use it at work while
your boss isn't looking)."

In the forums there is some discussion about the license and a
possible package for the OLPC.  There is a similar app planned for the
OLPC:  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Elements