[mdlug] USB dilemma

Stan Green Stan at mcomputersolutions.com
Thu Mar 20 19:48:03 EDT 2008

By any chance are you running lm_sensors? I just had a lock-up issue with an
8GB USB drive and SuSE 10.1. I had recently turn on lm_sensors and so I
turned it back off and I have not experienced any more lock-ups. I did not do
any further research on the issue. I just decide I needed my USB drive more
than sensors.

HTH,
Stan Green