[mdlug] HP Linux Printer At Big LOTS?

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Mon Mar 17 21:21:18 EDT 2008

I would be careful with this printer.  A quick google search found a
Ubuntu user that had a problem with the same printer.

I normal will only use HP printer,  Mine is a HP PSC2110 and it worked
with out me having to do anything!  Ubuntu 7.10 recognized it and
installed everything and I can scan and print.

Just my thoughts

Tony Bemus