[mdlug] HP Linux Printer At Big LOTS?

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 17:58:28 EDT 2008

For printers your cost is the ink.

Digital Photography has made it cost less.

But As I said before I had a really tough time finding a printer that would work with My Linux Stations.

FYI I: just got an email from MicroCenter and it looks like they are liquidating  CompUSA's stock.  The thing is, I scout  out resources so that when I do buy I know what I'm buying and I know what the Market is doing.  Yes, There were a few buys that I was not 100% happy with that is were we learn.

I'm happy I found newegg.com to cross reference Prices an model numbers.