[mdlug] HP Linux Printer At Big LOTS?

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 16:22:50 EDT 2008

The great thing about HP is that you can put a printer setting in the Model Family.  And it will still work.

That worked with Xerox too.

I'm doing back flips because I am just printing.  NOTHING worked before.

There are some Canon support but I was not able to get my Canon Pixma to work.

I had to print to .pdf file them print from Windows, that is not fun. :(

David