[mdlug] SuSE 11.0

William Fisher william_henrik at gmx.com
Mon Jul 21 00:47:23 EDT 2008

I installed it using the Gnome Live cd and am happy with it except I
keep getting a "Failed to Reset Client" error message after I leave the
screen saver.  I can't install updates with zypper or with Yast but I'm
not giving up.  I don't know if its a problem associated with the LiveCD
or not but I've tried a lot of things to fix it with no success.  All my
partitions are formatted ext3.

William