[mdlug] Linux promotional opportunity at Micro Center

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:06:54 EST 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 10:54 AM, Robert Adkins <radkins at impelind.com> wrote:

> [...]

I wasn't suggesting that someone firebomb the bus.  Just a bunch of
people showing up in Linux or anti-M$ shirts would be entertaining.
Don't forget that Micro Center was supposed to be Linux supporting:

Some t-shirt suggestions:
http://store.sluggy.com/detailed-gat.html
http://www.cs.umu.se/~selander/linux/
http://tech-tshirts.freehostia.com/2008/01/linux-t-shirt.html
http://www.computergear.com/vilit.html
http://www.splitreason.com/product/188
http://www.splitreason.com/product/99
http://www.computergear.com/viupt.html
http://www.computergear.com/friendonlett.html
http://www.computergear.com/linuxboxtshirt.html
http://www.computergear.com/usebesttshirt.html

If you think the idea is foolish then maybe this shirt is for you:
http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/geek/arrogant_linux_elitist.html#bigdesign

I always liked the PLF logo:
http://plf.zarb.org/logo.php