[mdlug] Linux promotional opportunity at Micro Center

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:31:43 EST 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 12:01 AM, Kristian Erik Hermansen
<kristian.hermansen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2008 8:51 PM, Jeff Hanson <jhansonxi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I like the idea but those suits are hideous.
>
> I totally agree!  Sadly, we only had one day's notice and had to get
> two different costumes from a rental shop in Boston...
>
> > Theres a better one on this page about 2/3 down:
> > http://www.frenzycreative.co.uk/gallery/
>
> Yeah, you guys should get like 10 of these :-)
> http://www.frenzycreative.co.uk/linux-penguin-front.jpg

I got a quote.  Not cheap:

studio at frenzycreative.co.uk to me

Hi Jeff

Thanks for your email. The price for the costume would be 899GBP and we'd
need to speak to our carriers about a quotation for shipping.
Unfortunately, we won't be able to quote on shipping until next week.
Because Tux is quite a robust costume, it was about $200 to ship within
the UK, so we think it would be quite a lot to the US.

Do let us know if you want us to proceed with the shipping quote. Also,
for what purpose is the costume to be used and when would you need it by?

Thanks

Rob