[mdlug] Linux promotional opportunity at Micro Center

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 23:03:27 EST 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 7:41 PM, Jeff Hanson <jhansonxi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's all show up give them a warm welcome :P

When Steve Ballmer came to my University in 2005, our Linux user group
marched in Penguin suits...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5336561617389993359

We rented two penguin suits for $150.  You could probably get a better
deal though if you book more than a day in advance.  Someone should
film it if you guys dress up and enter their "42 foot truck" full of
Microsoft gear.  It would be a riot to have a shot of that entire
vehicle filled with Penguins, only to see the Microsoft logo plastered
everywhere :-)
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."